1. Why is the LD50 used to compare the affects of different toxicants?
2. Based on the log dose-probit plot, what dose might you use for a
chronic study? Why?
3. Quinine is an antimalarial drug given when patients have reoccurring problems.
Studies have shown the following.
Where would quinine be absorbed in the GI tract and why?
4. Using the graph in Fig. 1 showing log plasma concentration (mg/L) versus time after dose (h) determine:
A. the original plasma concentration.
B. The elimination rate
5. Draw a potential phase I metabolite for aniline. Where would it be eliminated?